If you're a skilled Sales Representative who can excel in sales, we have the rewards, respect, autonomy and friendly work environment you've been looking for!
Do you pride yourself on being a skilled hunter and closer with strong relationship building, networking, communication and B2B consultative sales skills?
Are you an entrepreneurial and organized self-starter looking to boost your career and enhance your skill set in a quality organization that respects, supports and rewards its team members?
If you answered yes, then put your skills to work where they can benefit you the most.
As a Sales Representative, your primary mandate will be to maintain an existing database and drive sales growth by prospecting and closing new. For your performance in this role, you will receive a competitive base salary commensurate with your experience, commissions, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement in a quality organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing key relationships with existing customers, vendors and channel partners;
- Proactively researching, identifying, prospecting and closing B2B sales to new customers through cold calling, networking and leveraging your existing customer base;
- Matching services with customer needs by demonstrating up-to-date knowledge of customers, industry and products;
- Establishing and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, service and organization throughout the sales cycle;
- Consistently meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets;
- Resolving customer issues and concerns and escalating them when required;
- Preparing reports for the Sales Manager and other duties as required.
You may be our ideal candidate, if you have:
- Master's Degree in Marketing.
- A confident, self-motivated, and professional hunter and persuasive closer with a strong work ethic and a proven track record of exceeding goals and building lasting business relationships;
- A strong cold caller who can tolerate rejection and excel in networking and growing business with a customer service focus;
- A detail-oriented problem solver who is able to remain highly organized and methodical throughout the sales process
- An excellent time manager capable of multitasking and prioritizing to consistently meet objectives and timelines in a dynamic, results-driven environment;
- An outgoing team player who can effectively relate to individuals at all levels of an organization and work equally well when operating autonomously and as part of a team;
- Knowledge about the IT training industry is a strong asset.