Symantec Client Management Suite 7.6: Implementation
The Symantec Client Management Suite 7.6 Implementation course is designed for professionals tasked with implementing Symantec Client Management Suite (CMS) in their organizations. This five-day, instructor-led, hands-on course teaches students theory and concepts, and provides technical know-how on implementing Client Management Suite. This course teaches students the underlying components and concepts of the Symantec Management Platform along with the Symantec Management Console that is used by CMS to perform its management functions. Students learn how to install and configure the Symantec Management Agent on computers, including the various solution plug-ins. Students also learn the concepts of organizational views and groups, targets and filters and how to apply them. Students will also learn how to configure policies, tasks and jobs, security, hierarchy andreplication, and troubleshooting Client Management Suite.
- Skills Gained
- Who can Benefit?
- Identify the types of information you need to collect to help determine what type of CMS configuration to
- Install Client Management Suite
- Discover and import computer and user resources that you want to manage
- Deploy the Symantec Management Agent and plug-ins
- Create Organizational Views and Groups and assign resources to them
- Create and configure policies, tasks, and jobs and assign them to targets
- Troubleshoot common problems with installation and managing of Client Management Suite
- Creating reports and installing and configuring IT Analytics
This course is designed for the professional tasked with implementing, designing, architecting, installing, and configuring Symantec Client Management Suite (CMS) to manage the software and hardware in their company.
You must also have a basic understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (8.1, 2008, and 2012) operating systems and optionally Linux and Mac operating systems.