Certified Network Defender Program
This is the world’s most advanced Certified Network Defense course with 14 of the most current network security domains any individuals will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks.
- About the Program
- About the Exam
- Who Is It For
About the Program
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
About the Exam
- Exam title: CND
- Exam code: 312-38
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Availability: ECC Exam
- Test Format: Interactive Multiple Choice Questions
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone who involves in network operations
CND Course Outline
- Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Physical Security.
- Host Security.
- Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Wireless Network Defense.
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Data Backup and Recovery.
- Network Incident Response and Management.